What times are check-in and check-out?
Check-in is 4 pm on the day of arrival. Check-out is 10 am on the day of departure.
Can I check-in early or check-out late?
Early check-in or late check-out is a possibility during off season and by prior arrangement only.
Do you have wi-fi at the house?
Yes, all homes have high speed wireless internet.
Do you do direct bookings?
Absolutely! You can book directly on our website.
What are your booking terms?
We require 50% down to make your reservation. Balance is due 31 days prior to arrival date.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Cancellations 60 days or more prior to arrival will receive a refund of monies paid, less a $65 (+tax) cancellation fee.
- Cancellations within 60 to 30 days of arrival will receive a refund of 50%, less a $65 (+tax) cancellation fee.
- Cancellations within 30 days of arrival, late arrival, or early departure receive no refund.
Will you accept shorter stays than the stated minimum nights?
No, we have a strict two night minimum at all properties. Some holidays or special events may reflect a longer minimum stay requirement.
Do you require a government issued form of ID to reserve a property?
Yes, you will be required to upload a photo of your driver’s license or passport when you sign our rental agreement.
Do you have any baby gear?
No, guests must provide their own baby gear.
How far is the grocery store?
- HEB is located approximately 1 mile from all properties … 407 S. Adams St.
- Natural Grocers is located approximately 1 mile from all properties … 610 E Main St.
- Walmart is located approximately 2.5 miles from all properties … 1425 E. Main St.
How far are you from Enchanted Rock?
All properties are located approximately 18 miles from the entrance to Enchanted Rock State Park.
How far to the wineries and other popular destinations?
Please see the Travel Guidebook provided in your welcome email, or request our FREE Texas Hill Country Travel Guide.
Do you allow smoking or vaping in your vacation homes?
There is NO SMOKING, VAPING OR ILLEGAL DRUGS allowed in our homes. If we find that you have smoked, vaped or used illegal drugs in one of our homes, you will lose your entire security deposit. If you smoke outside, please dispose of your cigarette butts safely and properly.
May we bring a pet to your vacation home?
No, all properties are pet-free
What if there is a natural disaster or any other unforeseen circumstance that affects our stay?
Although we do everything possible to make your stay as pleasant and carefree as possible, we cannot control or be responsible for the weather or any other unforeseen circumstance that may affect your stay. If you have these concerns, Trip Insurance is available for purchase during the booking process.
Do you offer refunds for natural disasters or other major events that are out of our control?
No, we highly encourage you to purchase trip insurance to cover your stay in case of a natural disaster or other major event and you need to cancel within the 60 days or depart early. Depending on the type of trip insurance you purchase, you are usually eligible to be reimbursed by the insurance company for the amount that we do not refund.
Do you sell trip insurance?
We do not sell trip insurance, but you can purchase it from our insurance partner. We do not receive a commission for the service.
- Travel insurance is made available to you during the booking process, through our insurance partner RentalGuardian
- You have a choice of a Standard Insurance policy or a Cancel For Any Reason policy
- Be sure to carefully read the details, so you know which cancellation reasons are covered and which ones are not
- You can also purchase travel insurance through many other providers
- Insurance is not required, but we HIGHLY recommend it
Do you have gift certificates?
Yes! Contact us to purchase them.
How do I redeem a gift certificate?
To make a reservation using your gift certificate, send an inquiry for the property with your chosen dates. We will then apply the amount of your gift certificate as a cash payment to the total and send a payment request for the balance. Not redeemable for cash.