Ready to book your Texas Hill Country vacation?
It’s as easy as choosing the house you would like to stay at by clicking on the name of the house on the calendar below. You may also search by date to see which properties are available.
Save money by booking direct with us right here on our website. This will save you the extra service fees the listing sites charge.
Quick glance at availability for all properties:
Have you thought about Travel Insurance?
- Travel insurance is made available to you during the booking process, through our insurance partner RentalGuardian
- You have a choice of a Standard Insurance policy or a Cancel For Any Reason policy
- Be sure to carefully read the details, so you know which cancellation reasons are covered and which ones are not.
- You can also purchase travel insurance through many other providers
- Insurance is not required, but we HIGHLY recommend it
Booking Terms and Cancellation Policy
What are your booking terms?
- We require 50% down to make your reservation.
- The balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Cancellations 60 days or more prior to arrival will receive a refund of monies paid, less a 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations within 60 to 30 days of arrival will receive a refund of 50%, less a 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations within 30 days of arrival, late arrival, or early departure receive no refund.